Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sweet FO's

Can you believe that another friend of mine has had twins?

Sonia and Richard are now the proud parents of little Carlie and Sophie!


Such gorgeous little things, and here's my offering, ready to go into the post.


I just wanted something quick but sweet for two little darlings. They were knitted using Cleckheaton's Bambino Merino and the pattern is from a baby booklet I picked up from and Op Shop in Newtown. I can see them being worn over a little white romper.

In other Finished Object news, the Christmas presents are finished and posted. Here's another teaser.


I just hope they arrive in time.

4 comments:

Katewillknit said...

Those vests are just gorgeous! As are their new owners. And don't the Christmas presents look exciting. Embrodery, embellishments and felting, oh my!

Anonymous said...

And yep they arrived in time! Sam and Archie helped me put their gorgeous new decorations on the tree, you are just too clever missy!

Melinda said...

I love the vests! Very simple yet elegant. The glimpses of the christmas presents look great too...!

niqui said...

They are nice these babies. The vests are cute !