Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Anniversary Weekend.

It was our fourth anniversary on the weekend. Four happy years of being married to my sweetheart Chi Wai. We decided to go Dubai for the weekend and kick up our heels a bit.

There was wineing....


and dining....


and Cinnabon!



It was a great weekend.

Lastly here's a photo of us four years ago on our wedding day. Aren't we gorgeous!


P.S. I started writing this weeks ago. I just seemed to turn my head and away they flew. So here's the post at long last!

5 comments:

Donyale said...

OMG! Is that a dessert sampler plate I see (heh heh - it's always about the desserts)....

nice photos missey.

You want to come to the "every second tuesday" chrissy dinner on Tuesday? I'll save you a seat!

Charmaine said...

I'll be at the Chrissy dinner in spirit! Please send a big kiss to all the girls for me.

It was actually a very fancy Tapas plate. It was a Spanish restaurant. Yum! I do love a good dessert sampler plate though!

tflrae said...

Congratulations you both look soo very happy. we'll send some pics of 'every second tuesday' chrissy party.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe its been four years... such a special day, such an honour to be your Maid of Dishonour!

XO Events & Productions said...

Best Information.
Thanks for the detailed and informative write up, your blog will be of great help!
led screen for movie night abu dhabi