Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's still on!

I've had such a blonde moment! Organising our first Abu Dhabi SnB to be held in a cafe, in the afternoon, during Ramadan! Der! For those who don't live here, during the holy month of Ramadan, Muslim people are fasting during the day, which means that most cafes and restaurants are closed until about 6pm.

Never fear, it is still on! Because of the late realisation that the Caribou cafe will probably be closed at 3pm tomorrow afternoon, we will still meet there and then decide what to do from there. I have a few back up plans brewing in my brain. So please still come along. We will still have a great time.

I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'll still be there... knitting needles warmed up and ready to go!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time at your first AUH SnB!!! UAE Knitters on Ravelry - that's fantastic!!!