Monday, March 30, 2009

Long time no see!

I've been a very bad blogger, haven't I? nearly two months since my last post! I'm a naughty, naughty girl. Plus I have so much to tell that I don't know where to begin.

There has been knitting (of course), travel to not one but two different continents and then there's the biggest news of all, but I'm not telling today!

Today, I just thought I would stop by and say that I am still alive and well and that there will be multiple posts coming very soon. So watch this space.......

Here's a picture to whet your appetite.


Taken by Chi Wai (no tricks!).

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

OMG you're pregnant! I take dibs on making a pair of booties. :)

Great photography.

jazzwakz said...

Welcome back ....your trip's amazing ..... :)

Katewillknit said...

What a stunning photo! Looking forward to hearing all your news.

Lindsay said...

Glad your back! can wait to see pics!!

Preeti said...

That picture is amazing! Did he take it from the Trocadero? WOW!!! Can't wait to see more and hear all about your adventures.