Thursday, April 2, 2009

Belly full of arms and legs!

The news is getting out there so I had better put something here. Yes Jocelyn you were correct.

I am up the duff! I got myself knocked up. I have a bun in the oven. I'm expecting, with child. I'm in the family way, preggers if you will.

I AM PREGNANT!!!!!

So there you go. It might help explain why I have been so quiet here of late. Too many things that I wanted to talk about but couldn't.

I promise I will still report on our trips away. Will be back in a day or two. Looking forward to catching up with a few knitting girls in Dubai tomorrow. Yay!

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! Congratulations to you and your husband!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my freaking lordy! Massive congratulations! I am so excited for you two - I luvs the bubs.

This is great news ..

JBINDUBAI said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

What wonderful news, I cannot wait to hear all tomorrow. Being a parent is the most wonderful experience ever, even better than the thrill of your best ever finished knitting project.

Most of all take care, make sure hubby is spoiling you.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS what a suprise I'm ringing Kerry right now. All our love Rae and Kerry

Donna said...

Many congratulations!!

xxx

Katewillknit said...

Woo Hoo!
So many babies to knit for!!!

The Scarlet Tree said...

OH WOW!!! I thats great!!! That is fantasic! !!!! Wow...I'm so excited for you guys

Zena said...

Congratulations Sweetie! I am sooo glad this is out in the open, I nearly told about 5 people at SnB last week! I am so happy and excited for you and Chi Wai, you're going to make the most amazing parents.

Charmaine said...

Thanks for all of the lovely comments girls. It's so nice to know you are all checking in on me! :-)

Yasmin said...

Congratulations to you and your husband! Wonderful news. This is so exciting!!
You take good care of yourself and knit all those little lovelies.

Preeti said...

Woot, woot!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and Chi Wai:):) Now you can put your feet up and eat more chocolate, yay!

the stripey tiger said...

OMG!! Look what you miss out on when you don't check blogs or ravelry for 6 months!! How exciting. Well done guys. I hope this means that you will come home sooner rather than later!! Shaz xx