Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm an Auntie!!! Kinda.

Look at these two gorgeous boys!

On the left is Sam (Samuel) Arthur and on the right is Archie Stephen (such skinny little legs!), born to my best friend ZB (what a star!) and her happy hubby. It's probably as close to being an auntie as I'll ever get. They were born on the 13th of October and here they are modeling some little rompers that I sent over. I'm such a proud auntie!! I just wish I was there to give them a cuddle and to help ZB.

Just to be fair, I do already have a gorgeous surrogate niece and nephew, Ruby and Dalton, pictured below, looking fabulous as always. I miss them terribly.

2 comments:

Katewillknit said...

Congratulations on your Auntie-hood! The boys look gorgeous.

And hooray for starting the blog!!!

Unknown said...

Pictures of Wayne and Craig at last!!
Wish Zena all the best from all of us at Wollongong knitting, we've been a twitter with the news!

You coming for a fly-in soon?