Thursday, October 25, 2007

A long time coming!!

So here it is. Finally I have a blog. I'm pretty sure that no one is going to read it and I think that is why I have taken so long to start one, but I have decided that there are things that I want to get "out there", so here it is.

For those of you who don't know me (just in case someone accidentally stumbles across this), I moved to Abu Dhabi earlier this year with my husband Chi Wai for work. Yep, just packed up everything and moved from Australia to the UAE.

So now I live my life on line through emails and instant messaging. So sad. This is one of my reasons for starting a blog, to keep everyone informed of our life over here.

The other reason for starting this blog is knitting related. I love knitting. There, I said it. In Australia I had quite a network of actual knitters to share my knitting related conversations with. In particular I was a regular member of the Wollongong Stitch'n'Bitch. Here in Abu Dhabi I have no one to show off my knitting to. Hence the blog.

So here goes.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We're all still here Charmaine. And we miss you.

GREAT to see this blog started!

What have you been making?

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh - there you are! Why didn't you let us know you had a blog? Now we can see what you are up to!