Sunday, January 25, 2009

Scarf Knittin' Blues

Hear in you mind, if you will, a twelve bar blues, you pick the key......

I got the
scarf knittin' blues, the scarf knittin' blues, yes I do.
I got the scarf knittin' blues, the scarf knittin' blues, yes I do.

I been knittin' this scarf so long now, will it ever be though?

It's gonna take forever, knitting this scarf, what can I do?
It's gonna take forever, knitting this scarf, what can I do?
I gotta finish knitting this scarf, before I can start something new!

I got the scarf knittin' blues, the scarf knittin' blues, soooo bad.
I got the scarf knittin' blues, the scarf knittin' blues, soooo bad.
You know when it comes time for knitting something else, I'm gonna be so glad.

So there you go.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh no! bring it on friday so we can all cheer you on! i'm sure it looks fabulous...

p.s. GREAT SONG!!!

Jocelyn said...

You know you will have to sing us that song on Friday, don't you? And like Lindsay said, bring the scarf along (I'm hoping it's the argyle one because I want to use that pattern for a vest for my son and want to pick your brain about it) so that we can ooh and ahh and then cheer you on.

Katewillknit said...

Oh dear .. that's the horrid thing with scarves, they just keep going & going & going

& going

Anonymous said...

oh dear oh dear!what can you do
you gotta finnish this one before starting with number two.

i hear YA!