Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Weekend Round Up!

Posting to my blog has been a bit slack the last few weeks, because I have been so busy on the weekend. I have lots to catch you all up on.

We have nothing planned this weekend, so I will be madly trying to get up to date on all that has been going on in my life. Keep your eyes peeled!

Here's another road sign that I thought was a bit apt for this post. There were no road works whatsoever around this sign, so we were guessing that they were apologising for the general inconvenience that is the UAE. Tee hee!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

I would say that driving in Abu Dhabi or Dubai is something you have to see (or drive in) to believe : ) There's so much construction going on between Abu Dhabi and Dubai that I think they finally decided to put up signs randomly...

Do you have any tips for where i can buy knitting supplies in the UAE! I'm desperate! I can't find a decent selection of supplies anywhere...